Lees de mogelijkheden voor een nieuwe 'opening'
by unionroom on 07/12/2015
On the 24th February, 1921, P C Henderson Ltd. is founded. From humble beginnings, an office and small warehouse was formed on the premises of a paint and varnish factory, in Barking, Essex. The company begins trading with a staff of 3. In its first year of business the company releases the first catalogue – the General Catalogue No. 21. Detailed in the catalogue is the initial Henderson product range – a mixture of hay carriers and sliding door gear for the agricultural sector.